+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
January 28, 2017
Got a Nikon Coolpix S7000 Friday night. Started playng around with it. Here I am testing the Zoom feature.
- Pretty good functionality for the Zoom.
- Started out with the Locomotives in the foreground and just started zooming in on things.
- At telephoto or extreme zoom shots, the display kind of looked like a camcorder, but very surprised at how clear the shots were.
- Was surpised to see all the lights on top of the floodlight tower so good.
- I had the camera set for 8MP and the images came out real sharp.
- You can't always believe website reviews ... but the one person bought this model to take on vacation so he did not have to risk taking his Nikon DSLR. He said the features are comparable. Maybe.
- At extreme Zoom, you get som articacts.
- A little pixelated too.
- Touched up the color in Photoshop.
- Some strange artifacts ... look like the track bends from joint to joint.
- Amazing for such a small point and shoot camera.